Currently our piste is only for the international ski teams available. The ski slopen will reopen for individual guests on the 30th of September 2023.
Ski season 2023/2024
09/30/2023 - 07/14/2024
|2-hour ski ticket||€ 30.00||€ 25.00|
|4-hour ski ticket||€ 39.00||€ 29.00|
|ski ticket day||€ 45.00||€ 39.00|
Combi tickets include: cold/warm buffet, drinks (soft drinks, water, coffee, tea) during our *buffet times, use of the slopes until the halls close and 1x rental of skis, poles or snowboards and the appropriate shoes.
Attention: A child ticket can only be purchased in conjunction with a full-paying adult.
Combi day ticket
|€ 75.00||€ 60.00|
|Combi break ticket
- 4 hour ski ticket
- Equipment rental (skis, poles or snowboard and appropriate shoes)
- One-time entry für 1 hour meal from the cold/warm buffet & soft drinks, water, coffee,
tea on the food mile (buffet times*)
|€ 60.00||€ 45.00|
After work ticket (Monday - Thursday from 5 p.m., apart from closed days)
|€ 45.00||€ 35.00|
- One-time entry for 1 hour meal from the cold/warm buffet (buffet times*) & soft drinks, water, coffee,
tea on the food mile
|€ 30.00||€ 19.00|
* Buffet times: 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. / 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
|adults / hour||children / hour|
Tubing (empfohlen ab 4 Jahren)
|€ 15.90||€ 9.90|
|+ Snow boots||€ 5.00||€ 5.00|
Pre-registration for the "Snow fun"-package is required via tel. + 49 (0)38852 234 422.
- Price changes reserved
- ADULT: from 13 Years; CHILDREN: 4 – 12 Jahre; Children under the age of 4 accompanied by full-paying adult have free access to the ski hall (except snow fun).
- A euro coin or a chip is required to use a locker in the rental area.
- For reasons of hygiene, you must bring your own gloves, scarf, hat ans socks