From May until October...
- up to 4 groomed slalom slopes
- 30 postioned slalom goals protected by net type B
- 3 slope terrains up to 40 % gradient
- start ramp with 50 % gradient
- ca. 10 training sessions per hour
- 500-600 slalom goals in case of 2 training sessions per day
Possible special technique ...
- variable carousel activities
- glide sections, speed sections and jump sections
- equipment tests for the ski industry
- SL-training in different slope terrains
- special section training for GS
From slope in...
- 2 minutes to your room
- 1,5 minute for a short break
- 1 minute to the restaurants
- 0,5 minutes to the service station
- 10 seconds to video analysis
- 55 minutes to the Reeperbahn
And that for only...
- € 99 a day per person incl. overnight stay in a double room, full pension inlc. soft drinks for meals, ski ticket, and reserved 2 × 2-hour training sessions a day (single room supplement € 25)
- € 69 a day per person incl. overnight stay in a double room (adolescents until 16,9 years) based on full pension inlc. soft drinks for meals, ski ticket and reserved 2 × 2-hour training sessions a day
- Additional slope:
- Preseason middle of May - Middle of July
- Peak season middle of July – October
per day € 160,-
from 15 adults a 2nd slope is necessary á € 160,00 per day
from 20-25 children a 2nd slope is necessary á € 160,00 per day
Besides the above mentioned, an exclusive rent of the slope is possible for € 1.500 per day (only with pre-reservation).
Opening hours in the ski hall
End of May till October 11th
Wednesday - Sunday: 8 am - 6 pm
from 12th October
Monday - Sunday: 8 am - 6 pm
Download registration here