In the summer months from May to September we have special offers for racing teams for technical and basic training.
• Consistent slope conditions
• A high circulation frequency by the athletes
• Individual course route
• Reduced cardiovascular burden due to the low sea level
Ideally, the slope offers three terrains transitions (flat middle part, middle part and flat curve (ca. 80 changes of direction)) and has a gradient of 24% in the steepest section.
The slope is particularly suitable for slalom and technique training, and also for ski tests with regard to waist, bending line and stiffness.
The length of the race track makes it possible to set 28 to 34 slalom directional goals. This results in a time of approx. 30 seconds.
Numbers & Facts:
• Length: 640 m (with practice slope and rope lift)
• Width: 30 m
• Altitude difference: 86 m
• Steepest slope section: 24%
• Track length race track: ca. 400 Meter
• Entrance alpincenter Bottrop - Access to the slope until 6 p.m.
• 2x 2 hours slalom training
• Food from our all inclusive buffet (11:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.) - Unlimited non-alcoholics drinks (soft drinks, juice, coffee and tea) (10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. p.m.)
Packages: 01.05.2019 – 30.09.2019 from Wednesday to Sunday
Access to the slope
10:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
Slalom training 1
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.*
12:00 a.m. - 02:00 p.m.*
Slalom training 2
02:00 p.m. - 04:00 p.m.*
04:00 p.m. - 06:00 p.m.*
* Incl. setting up and dismantling (setting poles)
Prices per day:
• Until 15 years old: € 49.00 per person
• From 16 years old: € 59.00 per person
• Bookable from 10 persons.
• Per 10 participants, one trainer/supervisor is free. Every extra trainer/supervisor has to pay the children price.
• By less than 10 participants, the minimum price will be € 450.00
• You have to bring the poles for the slalom training by yourself or you can rent them à € 50.00 per day.*
• It is now allowed to set the poles by yourself. This has to be done by an employee of alpincenter Bottrop *Because of our slope conditions and cooling system it is obliged to use short-tread poles (max. 26 cm.)
Extra: Overnight stay
• 1 overnight stay in Hotel Gladbeck Van der Valk
• Choice of: single room, double room, 3-bed room or 4-bed room
• Breakfast buffet
Prices per overnight stay*: Single room: €75.00 per room (max. 1 person) Double room: €105.00 per room (max. 2 persons) 3-bed room: €125.00 per room (max. 3 persons) 4-bed room: €145.00 per room (max. 4 persons) *These prices are only valid in combination with the summer racing packages.
The ****Hotel Gladbeck Van der Valk is about 7 km away from alpincenter Bottrop.