Our slope rules are binding for all visitors. Furthermore, alpincenter employee instructions need to be abided:
1. The wearing of gloves is mandatory on the slope.
2. Children on the slope should wear a helmet.
3. The consumption of food or drinks is not allowed on the slope.
4. Smoking is not allowed on the slope.
5. All visitors have to abide current FIS regulations.
6. Entrance on slope only with ski- or snowboard material.
7. Children under 8 years are only allowed on the slope under guidance.
8. Our all inclusive bracelects are strictly personal and should stay on during your alpincenter visit.
9. Lessons exclusively through inhouse Ski School Top On Snow
Rude behavior is not accepted on the slope!
Su - Thu: 10.00 a.m. - 11.00 p.m.
Fr +Sa: 10.00 a.m. - 02.00 a.m.
- Slope: 10.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m.
- Buffet: 11.30 a.m. - 10.00 p.m.
- Bar: Su - Thu: 10.00 a.m. - 11.00 p.m. / Fr + Sa: 10.00 a.m. - 02.00 a.m.